When you made up your mind that you are going to Rent a Property initially before Buying or just prefer to Rent, then you need the Community specialists to help you find the ideal home for you and your family. GC Homes will take you on a Community tour and assist you from the beginning to the end.
Important checks for you to consider:
1. Identify the ideal Community for you and your family and the Type of house in terms of size (bedrooms), garden and price. (See Townhouses, Bungalows, Family villas & Luxury villas)
2. Make a checklist of all your requirements – distance to schools, shops, hospitals and transport.
3. Ask questions about facilities and amenities. Green Community offer many Recreational facilities within walking distance from any house
4. Know the costs involved. Normally you will pay the following costs in Green Community in renting a villa:
Rental amount in one or two cheques annually
5 % Security Deposit of Rental amount
5 % Agency fee of Rental amount
DEWA (Electricity & Water) - Refundable Security Deposit of approximate AED2,000
EMICOOL (Air conditioning) - Refundable Security Deposit of approximate AED3,000
Ask about the monthly Utility bills and make sure you are well aware of the monthly costs. GC Homes can give you actual bills in order to make sure you know the average DEWA & EMICOOL bills for the different houses
5. View the Property more than once and make sure the Property is right for you and your family. GC Homes understands the importance of finding the right home and we are happy to arrange Viewings a second and third time, if needed.
6. Prepare all the required documentation to Reserve the Property. GC Homes will take care of everything on your behalf. A Passport & Visa copy is required as well as a Holding Deposit in order to Reserve a property for you. ( Holding Deposit is 5 % of Rental amount as Security Deposit and 5 % of Rental amount as Agency fee)
7. Once the Reservation deposit is paid and the Landlord accepts the Offer, GC Homes will facilitate the whole leasing process. At a nominal fee of AED200 each we will also do the connections for you for the Electricity (DEWA) and District cooling (EMICOOL) You, as a Tenant can relax and concentrate on your move while we are doing the work on your behalf.
Normally the Keys will only be handed over on Receipt of the Rental cheques and during the Official Handover of the Property to you. This will be the day the Tenancy Contract starts.